Virtual Members Meeting - 9th February 2020

Ben Jacobs-Howe

Feb 7, 2021, 12:54:13 PM2/7/21
to Southampton Makerspace
Hi Everyone

[TL:DR - Members meeting Tuesday 9th February at 20:30. Link below.]

At the last trustees meeting we decided to restart the monthly members meeting, in line with the monthly schedule that was set up in 2019. Members meetings take place on the 2nd Tuesday of each month - which means that the next members meeting is due to take place on Tuesday 9th February (apologies for the late notice!).

Chris Murray has kindly agreed to host the meeting on Zoom (the AGM worked well on there). The meeting will start at the later time of  20:30 (8.30pm). Please use the link below to access the meeting:

Members meetings are where the real decision making and work to improve the space gets done. It would be great if you could join us, particularly if you are working on the new members area, or the website, or want to catch up on progress from the AGM.

Agenda:

  1. Video tour of the space to show current situation (technology permitting)
  2. Tasks that need doing (from home), including progress updates.
  3. Introduction of the Teams concept, reasoning for us to implement it and a decision to be made by the members.
    1. If agreed a discussion on potential teams will follow
  4. Discussion on how we might re-open when the current lockdown ends
  5. AOB