Hack the Space Announcement

Chris Nash

Oct 15, 2021, 6:17:30 AM10/15/21
to Southampton Makerspace
As part of our October members meeting, we decided that our next Hack the Space day was going to be a Hack the Space Weekend! So, on both Saturday 30th and Sunday 31st October we will be taking on the mammoth task of painting the floor.

We are asking for as many people as possible to help out with as much or as little time as they can offer.

Saturday will be spent cleaning and preparing the floor ready for painting and Sunday will be spent painting. Please come along and help out with whatever you can. We will be starting both days at 10am and carrying on for as long as members can manage! We look forward to seeing you there.

Also, please find a link below for the members meeting minutes that was held on Tuesday 12th October. These minutes can also be found on the links page of the new members area.

Look forward to seeing you on 30th and 31st October.

The Trustees