Your thoughts on makerspace diversity (£20 amazon voucher)

Anna Bird

May 18, 2022, 11:29:32 AM5/18/22
to Southampton Makerspace
Hi - would anyone who helps run your makerspace be up for a 20-minute conversation about makerspace diversity?

University College London has written a new report on the topic and we're helping them gather feedback on it - to make the report as practical as possible. As a thank you, there is a £20 Amazon voucher.

Thanks in advance for your consideration!
Anna

2nd Floor, 4 Matthew Parker Street, London, SW1H 9NP

https://www.bi.team

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. Any use, copying or disclosure other than by the intended recipient is unauthorised. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by email (or to in...@bi.team) and delete this message and any copies from your computer and network. For more information on how we process personal data, including on how to opt-out of receiving emails from us please see: https://www.bi.team/privacy-policy

The views expressed in this email are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Behavioural Insights Ltd. Behavioural Insights Ltd is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Registration number: 08567792. Registered office: 2nd Floor, 4 Matthew Parker Street, London, SW1H 9NP