Move to distutils

1 προβολή
Παράβλεψη και μετάβαση στο πρώτο μη αναγνωσμένο μήνυμα

Yung-Yu Chen

μη αναγνωσμένη,
21 Νοε 2015, 9:00:36 π.μ.21/11/15
ως sol...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I just updated the build system to use distutils instead of SCons: https://bitbucket.org/solvcon/solvcon/commits/92c99bd1786f6971eb718876d4d31546306dc3a0#chg-README.rst .  Because all legacy solvers (in solvcon.kerpak) rely on SCons, they won't be built with the new build system.  I will keep the SCons files around, because at some time maybe we need to build the legacy solvers.  But eventually everything should be built upon Cython and distutils.

The move to distutils enables Python 3.  Now SOLVCON is Python 3 ready.  (All unit tests pass :)

yyc

--
Yung-Yu Chen
http://yyc.solvcon.net/