A set of building script for SOLVCON dependencies is written in ground/

Yung-Yu Chen

May 21, 2011, 2:03:17 PM5/21/11
to sol...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I've created a series of building scripts for the dependencies of SOLVCON in ground/ directory.  ground/get will download required source tarballs, and ground/Makefile directs the building.  $SCPREFIX can be set to specify the path to install to.  Default value of $SCPREFIX is ~/opt/scruntime.

There are three targets in ground/Makefile: binary, python, and vtk.  They should be made in order.  make all will build them all with the correct order.  Building these source packages again depends on other packages, which should be prepared by package managers of OSes.

The intention of ground/ directory is to help future development and deployment.  The scripts have only been tested on my laptop and my workstation, that both run Debian testing/wheezy.  I will soon test it at OSC, ranger, longhorn, trestle, etc. and make adjustments.

Hoping this would be useful to others.

with regards,
Yung-Yu Chen

--