Who to list as maintainer(s)?

Bernhard Reiter

Oct 30, 2010, 1:39:38 PM10/30/10
to solrpy
Hi,

I'm about to package solrpy for Debian (http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/
bugreport.cgi?bug=601811), but I have trouble finding who to list as
maintainer(s) -- there's no such information given in the PyPi
synopsis, nor in setup.py, and the Google Code page only lists a
couple of nicknames as project owners and contributers. So who should
I specify as maintainer(s)? I'd prefer real names (and email
addresses, if possible) to "solrpy developers"...

Maybe you can also add author and author_email parameters to
setup.py...

Regards
Bernhard

Ed Summers

Oct 30, 2010, 5:36:39 PM10/30/10
to solrpy, ock...@raz.or.at
Minimally you should probably list:

Fred Drake <fdr...@gmail.com>
Ed Summers <e...@pobox.com>

Since we are the only ones who currently upload to PyPI. Thanks for
packaging up solrpy for Debian ... that will make my life a bit
easier :-)

//Ed