Small docs correction

Sergey Kopylov

Mar 27, 2011, 4:48:23 PM3/27/11
to solrpy
The tutorial, reference topic on SearchHandler.__call__ and Google
Code home page show the examples of using old-style SolrConnection. It
might make sense to update it for the new Solr class, since they are
most useful for new users. At least, using method query() in docs for
SearchHandler.__call__ can be replaced by select(), supported by both
interfaces, to cause less confusion for them.

Fred Drake

Mar 27, 2011, 5:44:16 PM3/27/11
to sol...@googlegroups.com, Sergey Kopylov

This is a good point. I'll try to make some time to update the
various docs next weekend to show newer-style examples. I won't be
able to get to it sooner (I'm swamped at work), but others may be more
available (and are welcome to beat me to it!).

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.    <fdrake at acm.org>
"A storm broke loose in my mind."  --Albert Einstein