Howto: facets?

samuele.mattiuzzo

Jul 4, 2011, 6:32:31 AM7/4/11
to solrpy
Hi all, i'm trying to use solrpy into my django application.

I need to have faceting, but i cannot extract values (there's no
documentation about it, except in the issues section)

I can get to response.facet_counts, but i don't know how to fetch the
correct couples facet_field, facet_values

any help?

Friedrich Lindenberg

Jul 4, 2011, 8:43:41 AM7/4/11
to sol...@googlegroups.com
Hi Samuele,

I've just written a very small pager for solrpy that does facets
handling, maybe this has something you need?

https://github.com/okfn/helmut/blob/master/helmut/pager.py#L104

Best,

Friedrich

> --

Open Knowledge Foundation

http://twitter.com/pudo
http://pudo.org

samuele.mattiuzzo

Jul 5, 2011, 4:54:53 AM7/5/11
to solrpy
Thanks!
Yesterday i sorted it out by myself, actually, but i may be take a
look at your code and extend mine with it!