Multi Column sorting with group by

Lalit Chattar

Mar 10, 2015, 5:36:45 AM3/10/15
to sol...@googlegroups.com
Hello All

I am using Apache Solr for searching data. I am in need of query which allows us to sort data on any column  as well as group by and order by with particular column.

Thanks

Alexandre Rafalovitch

Mar 10, 2015, 11:16:28 AM3/10/15
to sol...@googlegroups.com
Solr is not a database. It's a search engine. These are not the
requirements that map directly to it.

I recommend you do a Solr's own tutorial with specific focus on
facets. Then come up and see how it maps to SolrNet.

Regards,
Alex.
----
Solr Analyzers, Tokenizers, Filters, URPs and even a newsletter:
http://www.solr-start.com/