Help with understanding the solr schema

Seth DeBoard

Sep 26, 2020, 7:01:58 AM9/26/20
to SolrNet
I am new to solr and have been trying to figure out how to do a web crawl through the SimplePostTool but have not been able to get it to work from what I can gather it is because I have not gotten my schema properly set up. is there a certain way that the schema is supposed to be set up for a web crawl and is there a specific way that the schema puts the information in different fields

Mauricio Scheffer

Oct 1, 2020, 5:34:15 PM10/1/20
to sol...@googlegroups.com
Hi Seth,