Old Lone Wolf Posts- What to do?

Lone Wolf Roleplaying

Oct 9, 2018, 9:28:21 AM10/9/18
to Lone Wolf Roleplaying
I think this deserves some discussion as to what we would like to preserve. I personally don't want to direct any kind of centralized effort. There is just way too much stuff to try and do that. I personally think that members should take initiative to save the stuff that they're interested in saving. Whether that is in a document somewhere (with a link to it in one of the forums) or a copy/paste into a new forum post is up to whomever. I wouldn't worry about duplicating effort too much since that would take too much coordination. An admin can always clean up duplicates later.