what happened?

balthaz...@gmail.com

Sep 30, 2020, 6:37:24 PM9/30/20
to Lone Wolf Roleplaying

Where is everybody? The solo rpg group on yahoo was very active, no updates here for two years??

Todd Zircher

Sep 30, 2020, 7:32:30 PM9/30/20
to Lone Wolf Roleplaying, balthaz...@gmail.com
They pretty much split up into Discord, MeWe, or Reddit groups (with some overlap.)
--
TAZ

On Wednesday, September 30, 2020, 05:37:26 PM CDT, balthaz...@gmail.com <balthaz...@gmail.com> wrote:

Where is everybody? The solo rpg group on yahoo was very active, no updates here for two years??

Solo RPG Gamer

Oct 1, 2020, 8:37:53 AM10/1/20
to Lone Wolf Roleplaying
Hey,

After G+ went away, most people ended up in Reddit and Discord, with a few in MeWe. Reddit is by far the most active with  discord more quiet and intimate. You’re welcome to join both.

Todd Zircher

Oct 1, 2020, 11:42:39 AM10/1/20
to Lone Wolf Roleplaying, Solo RPG Gamer
On that note, here's the link for the MeWe group.

TAZ

balthaz...@gmail.com

Oct 7, 2020, 8:03:32 PM10/7/20
to Lone Wolf Roleplaying
thanks, guys.
Google groups is supposed to send me email of your replies, I have received NOTHING. Thanks a lot, google... I can see why nobody migrated here...