What are some online resources on the topic of solo roleplaying?

Solo RPG Gamer

Jan 9, 2017, 3:58:06 PM1/9/17
to Lone Wolf Roleplaying
Can the community share some links to online resources dedicated to solo roleplaying?

Adventure Girl

Feb 14, 2017, 12:55:38 PM2/14/17
to Lone Wolf Roleplaying
My personal favourite is:

The Lone Crusader - Living the Life of a Solo Gamer
http://thelonecrusader.com/

It's a great blog that gives lots of tips and advice on how to play Roleplaying Games, Solo.  It made solo roleplaying seem possible for me.

Some of my favourite, and most useful, blog posts for a Solo Roleplaying newbie (and anyone wanting to have more fun with it):

Choosing How Many Characters to Play as, when Playing Solo