Mother Pelican ~ June 2020

Luis Gutierrez

May 31, 2020, 11:37:01 PM5/31/20
to solidarity-sustainability group
- - BANNER Vol 16 No 6.jpg
ARTICLES

A Brief Review of Planet of the Humans by Curt Hill

Planet of the Humans Puts Sacred Cows Out to Pasture by Brian Czech

There Is No Going Back to Normal: Which Way Do We Choose Going Forward? by Kavita Byrd

Will Covid-19 Spur a Peoples' Bailout for the World's Poorest? by Adam Parsons

Towards a Shift in Interdependent Life by Sanja Dejanovic

Coronavirus And Economic Interdependence by Carmine Gorga

Solidarity Economy Roads ~ Chapter 12 - Toward a Civilization of Labor and Solidarity by Luis Razeto Migliaro

When a Pandemic Makes the Impossible, Possible by Dion Forster

Planetary Crisis ~ Our Ecological Dysfunction Has a Marketing Problem by Kristine Mattis

We Will Not Get Out of This Crisis with a New Green Deal but with Old Brown Wisdom by Margarita Mediavilla

The Essential Paradigm Shift by Phyllis Creighton and Derek Paul

Understanding Our Pandemic – Economy Predicament by Gail Tverberg

The Needs of the Moment by Dave Pollard

Global Boom, Pandemic, Crash: Is History Just Repeating Itself? by Andrew Nikiforuk

Why the Renewable Rocket Has Failed to Launch by Art Berman

Planet of the Dehumanized by Gert Van Hecken & Vijay Kolinjivadi

A Universal Basic Income Is Essential and Will Work by Ellen Brown

Why Now is the Time to Think Global by Lisa Marlin

The Case for Degrowth in a Time of Pandemic by Giorgos Kallis, Susan Paulson, Giacomo D'Alisa, Federico Demaria

Is This an Apocalypse? We Certainly Hope So—You Should Too by Catherine Keller & John Thatamanil

Why Does Patriarchy Persist? ~ Part 1: What is patriarchy? by Brian Stout

Why Does Patriarchy Persist? ~ Part 2: How does patriarchy harm us? by Brian Stout

Why Does Patriarchy Persist? ~ Part 3: How do we dismantle it? by Brian Stout

The Climax of Religious Patriarchy and the Renewal of Human Relations by Luis Gutiérrez

You are invited to submit comments, suggestions, and articles for publication.  Deadline is the 15th of the month to be considered for the following month.

Sincerely,
Luis

Luis T. Gutiérrez
Mother Pelican Journal