Mother Pelican ~ May 2021

Luis Gutierrez

May 1, 2021, 12:07:33 AM5/1/21
to solidarity-sustainability group
- - BANNER Vol 17 No 5.jpg
ARTICLES

We Are Collectively Failing to Value Nature Adequately
Editorial, The Lancet Planetary Health

Confusion as a State of Grace: Climate and Kinship in 2021
Cara Judea Alhadeff

Choosing Life Stories: Body as Teacher
.O Love, Susan M. Curry, and Scott F. Gilbert

Who's Afraid of Evolution?
Lorna Salzman

Both/And Problem In An Either/Or World
H. Holden Thorp

We Can't Expect COVID-19 to Go Away; We Should Plan Accordingly
Gail Tverberg

A Climate of Humane Cultural Change
Dana Visalli

How Resource Depletion Leads to Collapse ~ The Story of a Lost Kingdom
Ugo Bardi

The Collective Consciousness of Humanity Has Cancer: The Prognosis is Dire!
Dick Rauscher

Identifying a Safe and Just Corridor for People and the Planet
Johan Rockström, Joyeeta Gupta, et al

A Moral Failure: Billions of People with No Access to Clean Drinking Water
Volkan Bozkir

Let's End the Insanity of Colossal Military Spending During a Global Health Emergency
Sonja Scherndl and Adam Parsons

Will There Be Life on Earth?
Cynthia G. Lindner

Ruminations on Resilience, Key to Survivability
Frederic Jennings

A Doughnut Economy Please—But Hold the Agnostic Frosting
Brian Czech

Agribusiness and Agriculture's Greatest Myth
Jonathan Latham

21st Century Agroecology ~ Nourishing Transformation
Lynne Davis

Earth Abuse and the Next Pandemic
Stan Cox

Geoengineering the Climate: The Zombie Idea That Just Won't Die
Kurt Cobb

People Have Shaped Most of Terrestrial Nature for at Least 12,000 Years
Erle C. Ellis et al

Climate Scientists: Concept of Net Zero is a Dangerous Trap of "Business as Usual"
James Dyke, Robert Watson, Wolfgang Knorr

There Aren't Enough Trees in the World to Offset Society's Carbon Emissions – And There Never Will Be
Bonnie Waring

We All Need a Gender Off-Ramp
John Stoltenberg

Musings on Human Supremacy, Religious Patriarchy, and Industrial Ecology
Luis T. Gutiérrez

The mission of this journal is to foster integral human development and an integral ecology. Human development in harmony with nature is the existential challenge of our time.

You are invited to submit comments, suggestions, and articles for publication. Deadline is the 15th of the month to be considered for the following month.

Sincerely,
Luis

Luis T. Gutiérrez
Mother Pelican Journal