Mother Pelican ~ September 2022

Luis Gutierrez

Aug 31, 2022, 9:41:51 PM8/31/22
to solidarity-sustainability group
Mother Pelican ~ September 2022
ARTICLES

We Only Have One Earth
Cody Peluso

Ecological Justice Border Crossings ~ Part 6 ~ An Evolutionary Guide to the Ecozoic through Epigenetics
Cara Judea Alhadeff

The Degrowth Conundrum
Ted Trainer

Will Civilization Collapse Because It's Running Out of Oil?
Richard Heinberg

The Dual Population Problem: People and Things
Wes Jackson & Robert Jensen

World Population Is Growing Faster Than We Thought
Jane O'Sullivan

The Ecological Clarity that the Ukraine War Brings ~ A Paradox and Its Explanation
Saral Sarkar

The Local Planet and the Global Empire of Corporations
Victor M. Toledo

Plunging Into the Polycrisis
Erik Assadourian

Population and the Great Transition
Ian Lowe

State of the World: Civilizational Crisis, Drama, or Tragedy?
Leonardo Boff

The Critical Theory of Pope Francis ~ Part III: Laudato Si, The Human Roots of the Ecological Crisis
Michael Welton

Improving Brain Functioning and Social Change
Andrew Gaines

Is It Just the Heat, or Does the Concept of 'Uneconomic Growth' Make a Lot More Sense Now?
John Letzing

8 Billion Humans? Population Is a Difficult Conversation, But We Need to Start Getting Real
Carter Dillard

Is Degrowth the Future?
Jorge Pinto

The Future of the Planet Is in Our Hands ~ Effective Activism Is Essential
C.J. Polychroniou

Why No Politician Is Willing to Tell Us the Real Energy Story
Gail Tverberg

Our Research Shows That Big Oil's Plans for Combating Climate Crisis Are Bunk
Robert Brecha & Gaurav Ganti

Changing the Diagnosis and Changing the Cure
Megan Seibert

The Future of Artificial Intelligence in the Context of Industrial Ecology
Franco Donati et al

Homo Narcissus, Economicus, and Idiotus
Harsha Perera

The Age of Dominion ~ Where Does Religion Fit Into the Anthropocene?
John Biewen

From Homo economicus to Homo ecologicus ~ Sequel 9 ~ Social Dynamics
Luis T. Gutiérrez

Human development in harmony with nature is the existential challenge of our time. The goal of this journal is to foster integral human development and an integral ecology.

You are invited to submit comments, suggestions, and articles for publication. Deadline is the 15th of the month to be considered for the following month.

Sincerely,
Luis

Luis T. Gutiérrez
Mother Pelican Journal