Mother Pelican ~ September 2020

Luis Gutierrez

Aug 31, 2020, 10:16:00 PM8/31/20
to solidarity-sustainability group
- - BANNER Vol 16 No 9.jpg
ARTICLES

From Domination to Partnership
Asoka Bandarage

Ten Principles to Guide Ecological Justice, Equity, Diversity, Inclusion
Gary Wockner

Ecological Justice and Social Transformation
John Foran

Four Ways to Redesign Democracy for Future Generations
Roman Krznaric

Pandemic Solidarity: Care, Love, and Mutual Aid
Marina Sitrin

Biden, Trump, and a Steady-State Soul of America
Brian Czech

Despair is a Reality, Inaction is Not an Option
Maddalena Bearzi

How the Coronavirus is Forcing us to Think Beyond Market and State
Silke Helfrich

Those Lazy Workers Who Are Gaming The System
Carmine Gorga

The Corona Crisis: Fighting the Authoritarian Response
Ugo Bardi

American Christianity in Trump's America
Kyle Haden

Issues that Citizens Should Take into Account When Voting in Elections
Lorenzo L. Perez

Alternative Truths and Consequences
Keith Zeff

What Does the Destruction of Biodiversity Mean?
Sean McDonagh

A Visual Artist's Perspective on Reimagining a New Social Order
James Sparks

Eco-Stalinism: A Tongue-in-Cheek Manifesto
Part 1: The Barking Madness

Giorgio Baruchello

Bridging Social Justice & Community Resilience
Marissa Mommaerts

Solidarity Forever: Essential Workers, Public Goods, and How We Are in This Together
Cynthia Kaufman

Eternal Recurrence ~ The Complex Dynamics of Collapse
João L. R. Abegão

Taking Care of our Common Home through an Ecological Agriculture
Vandana Shiva

Reviving Agroecology and Solidarity in Building a New Normal
Maria Raiza Javier

Gender Equality as a Family Planning and Sustainability Strategy
Geoffrey Holland & Ndola Prata

What is Really Radical in Sex/Gender Politics?
Robert Jensen

A Path of Transformation from Patriarchal Ecology to Integral Ecology
Luis Gutiérrez

Sincerely,
Luis

Luis T. Gutiérrez