Mother Pelican ~ October 2020

Luis Gutierrez

Sep 30, 2020, 9:30:30 PM9/30/20
to solidarity-sustainability group
- - BANNER Vol 16 No 10.jpg
ARTICLES

On Rational and Sacred Ground
Eileen Crist

Inequality, Poverty, and Injustice: A Problem of Too Much and Not Enough
Jody Tishmack

Without Solidarity, There's No Survival
Erik Assadourian

The Lure of Imperial Dreams: What Are Our Leaders Going to Do to Us?
Ugo Bardi

Roots of Populism & Vanishing Liberal Democracy
Keith Zeff

Doom or Denial: Is There Another Path?
Richard Heinberg

Nobel Prize-Winning Economics of Climate Change is Misleading and Dangerous – Here's Why
Steve Keen

An Old Solution to a Growing Problem?
João L. R. Abegão

Blaming Climate Change for Problems Caused by Overpopulation
Madeline Weld

Economic Rights and Policies for Equitable Capitalism
Carmine Gorga

In Search of a Political Economy of the Postgrowth Era
Max Koch & Hubert Buch-Hansen

Economic Issues in the 2020 U.S. Presidential Elections: A Comparison of the Positions of Donald Trump and Joe Biden with Respect to Catholic Social Doctrine
Lorenzo L. Perez

Our Entangled World ~ Who is Feeding Whom?
Rex Weyler

Wealth Transfers, Carbon Dioxide Removal, and the Steady State Economy
Brian Snyder

Europe's Scramble for Minerals Comes Home
Diego Francesco Marin

Eco-Stalinism: A Tongue-in-Cheek Manifesto
Part 2 – Left and Right

Giorgio Baruchello

Yes, the Climate Crisis May Wipe out Six Billion People
William E. Rees

Creating the Passion to Achieve Rural Resilience
Uche Isieke

The End of Oil is Near, or Maybe Not
Roger Blanchard

What to Do When the World is on Fire
Henry Coleman

Fair Incomes for a Healthy Future: The Sustainable Salaries Act
Ashfia Khan

Are Emotions the Magic Key to Solving Our Global Problems?
Katelyn Dowling

Which God Should Environmentalists Believe In?
Walter Scott Stepanenko

On the Renewal of Humanity for Social Equity and an Integral Ecology
Luis T. Gutiérrez

You are invited to submit comments, suggestions, and articles for publication.  Deadline is the 15th of the month to be considered for the following month.

Luis T. Gutiérrez
Mother Pelican Journal