Dev kits

Bojan Gospavic

Jul 18, 2020, 9:18:09 PM7/18/20
to soli-sandbox-community
Is it still possible to soli get dev kits or do we have to use the new pixel 4?

icikovics alexis

Jul 19, 2020, 12:03:24 AM7/19/20
to Bojan Gospavic, soli-sandbox-community
Good question!
Would love as well. The pixel has a limit if you get an objet to close to the proximity sensor, soli capability is disabled... so you cannot hide the phone behind a larger display, or any surface....

> On Jul 18, 2020, at 6:18 PM, Bojan Gospavic <bgos...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Is it still possible to soli get dev kits or do we have to use the new pixel 4?

Daniel Navarro

Jul 19, 2020, 12:03:24 AM7/19/20
to soli-sandbox-community
I would very much like to know the answer to your question @Bojan Gospavic. Could someone please clarify this?

Nazia Ahmed

Jul 20, 2020, 3:13:08 PM7/20/20
to soli-sandbox-community
Hi Bojan
Soli Sandbox is limited to Pixel 4. If you would like to stay up to date on any future updates related to Soli please subscribe to our mailing when you visit atap.google.com/soli

Thank you

Soon Cheng Kam

Jul 20, 2020, 4:02:31 PM7/20/20
to soli-sandbox-community
Hello!

May I know where can I buy the Project Soli chip (N27516)?

I would like to build our solution on the chip.