Share your first Sandbox project!

soli-sandbox-community

Jul 1, 2020, 6:39:42 PM7/1/20
to soli-sandbox-community
Here is how you can submit your sandbox project on this group:
  • If it’s hosted online, please share the live app link along with a one sentence description of the project.
  • You can also share a video of the new project to show a live use of you creation.
We look forward to seeing your creations!

Jiayang Zhang

Jul 1, 2020, 7:06:19 PM7/1/20
to soli-sandbox-community
Hi all,

I'd like to share my Soli project: a soothing 3D wave that interacts with your gestures. It was my first time using P5 js. I had a lot of fun with the color, animation, and rendering.

You can play with it here: Link to Live App

Or see a demo video
Screenshot_20200331-130245.jpg

Thanks!

Looking forward to seeing the cool projects from you all :)

Best,
Jiayang

Jiayang Zhang

Jul 1, 2020, 7:52:25 PM7/1/20
to soli-sandbox-community

Sorry about the inaccessible video link. Please use this one

Nazia Ahmed

Jul 1, 2020, 8:14:49 PM7/1/20
to soli-sandbox-community
Thanks for sharing your project. I can access the video link!

Soon Cheng Kam

Jul 21, 2020, 7:17:40 PM7/21/20
to soli-sandbox-community
Hello everyone,

My name is Kam.

Any possibility to buy the Soli sensor for develop our solutions on it?

Thank you.
Best regards.
Kam

Golan Levin

Aug 3, 2020, 1:52:09 AM8/3/20
to soli-sandbox-community
Hello all,
My assistant Lingdong Huang and I have developed a number of Soli Sandbox projects.
We are pleased to share them with you below.
Goodwill to you,
Golan Levin

Soli-Dashboard:

soli-dashboard.jpg

Soli-Spank:

soli-spank.jpg

Soli-Arrows:

soli-arrows.jpg

Soli-Pet:

soli-pet.jpg

Soli-Dolly:

soli-dolly.jpg

Golan Levin

Aug 4, 2020, 7:16:03 PM8/4/20
to soli-sandbox-community
Hi Soli Sandbox friends,

We have made another Soli demonstration, "Soli Fly".

Screen Shot 2020-08-04 at 4.49.50 PM.png

Best,

Golan Levn and Lingdong Huang

Nazia Ahmed

Aug 5, 2020, 11:54:07 AM8/5/20
to soli-sandbox-community
This is so exciting. Thanks for sharing this with the group.
FYI the quick video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izRAFa33EmQ link shows unavailable when i click on it. But the glitch link is working perfectly.
Thanks!

Golan Levin

Aug 7, 2020, 3:04:53 PM8/7/20
to soli-sandbox-community
Hi Nazia!
Thanks for the heads up, that link should now work properly, as should our other quick demo videos:
These videos are 'unlisted' but publicly accessible.

golan...@gmail.com

Aug 18, 2020, 10:05:02 PM8/18/20
to soli-sandbox-community
Hi Soli friends,

For those interested, we have posted "official" versions of two of our Soli projects.
(These have also been submitted to the Soli Sandbox prototype submission form.)

1. Shoo a housefly with a swipe gesture:

2. Spank a simulated cube of bouncy gelatin with a swipe gesture:

We have also created two "dashboard" (debug view) apps for previewing Soli and other sensor data:
Thanks for your interest and support.
Best wishes,
Golan