Is Project Soli sensor available ?

Soon Cheng Kam

Jul 21, 2020, 7:24:05 PM7/21/20
to soli-sandbox-community
Hello everyone,

My name is Kam.

Any possibility to buy the Soli sensor for develop our solutions on it?

Thank you.
Best regards.
Kam

Bojan Gospavic

Jul 21, 2020, 9:20:49 PM7/21/20
to soli-sandbox-community
Looks like the only way to develop using soli is with the pixel 4 phone. Be aware that not all gestures the soli team shows in their videos are supported. No finger gestures.

Nazia Ahmed

Jul 22, 2020, 4:02:30 PM7/22/20
to soli-sandbox-community
Thank you for reaching out. We hope you have been enjoying Soli Sandbox. You are correct that Soli Sandbox currently only supports presence, tap, swipe and reach gestures on Pixel 4. As we continue to develop our technology, please stay tuned for when we introduce new capabilities into our platform. BTW, we think finger gestures are very cool as well :-)