I assure you, I DID NOT VOLUNTEER!!!

frank...@gmail.com

Jun 9, 2009, 1:12:09 PM6/9/09
to Soleilmavis(mailteam)
I am writing to you with the hope that you can assist in ending what
is and has been a nightmare!

I am a citizen of the United States of America. I currently reside in
the state of New Jersey. I previously resided on Fifteenth Avenue,
Redwood City and Dickens Way, Gilroy both in the Bay Area of Northern
California.

For three (3) years now, a group alledgedly representing themselves as
the United States Army and Navy based out of Moffett Field, California
and researchers from various institutions including Stanford
University Medical Research of Stanford, CA and SRI International has
been psycologically torturing, verbally abusing, battering, degrading,
utilizing sleep deprivation and threatening friends, family and
myself.
I ASSURE YOU, I DID NOT VOLUNTEER!

The group has referenced military technologies and satellite
survellence in addition to using the phrases psychological warefare,
remote viewing, project STARGATE, synthetic psychic, AC & cognitive
intelligence, alpha/theta waves, project JULIANA(sp?), nanotechnology,
DNA, biometric, EMI/EMF, magnetic and ultra low & hugh frequencies and
inner ear/vibration based communications as well as other terms.

Although it is mentioned as research, I reiterate I DID NOT VOLUNTEER
and I believe this to be military in nature and it is not difficult to
realize that advances in systems and satellite technology would
certainly make this possible.

I have travelled across the country from California to New Jersey and
back multiple times. I have utilized various modes of transportation
and the communications remain constant.

I can only describe the actions being taken against me as torture.
These actions taken by this group have been taking place around the
clock!

Dating back to February and April 2007, I have filed multiple reports,
sent repeated faxes and letters to multiple contacts and agencies in
an effort to stop what are obviously terrorist and criminal
activities. To date NO REPONSE has been received.

Again, NO RESPONSE has been received and this very well may be
terrorist and/or criminal in nature.

The most recent contacts are listed:

On October 15, 2008 a report/tip was submitted to the Federal Bureau
of Investigation and Homeland Security via the online website from
Palo Alto, California.

On Friday afternoon January 9, 2009 I drove to the Federal Bureau of
Investigation Offices in San Francisco to file a report, deliver
supporting documentation and have items reviewed. Unfortunately, I
arrived thruough Security at approximately 3:45PM and after waiting
nearly 30 minutes for the Duty Officer/Agent to come down to the
lobby, I was asked to return on Monday morning when someone would be
able to take a more thurough report.

On January 21, 2009 Letters and faxes were forwarded to the following
offices:

Office of Research Oversight
811 Vermont Ave NW Suite 574
Washington, DC 20420
Phone: 202-565-8162
Fax: 202-565-9194

Office of the Inspector General
Ames Research Center
Mail Stop 204-11
Moffett Field, CA 94035-1000
Phone: 650-604-2673/650-604-5138
Fax: 650-604-2319

The US Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue SW
Washington, DC 20201
Phone: 202-619-0257

Stanford Medical Research
Kathy McClelland
Research Compliance Officer
1215 Welch Road; Modular A
Stanford, CA 94305
Phone: 650-723-4697
Fax: 650-736-2783

IRB Lead Manager
Celia Molvin
1215 Welch Road;
Stanford, CA 94305
Phone: 650-723-0082
Fax: 650-725-8013

Administrative Panels Office
1215 Welch Road
Mail Code 5401
Stanford, CA 94305
Phone: 650-723-4647
Fax: 650-725-8013

1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
Phone: 800-232-4636

Office of Communications/Stanford University
555 Middlefield Road
Menlo Park, CA 94025
Phone: 650-723-6911
Fax: 650-723-7172

Stanford Packard Center for Translational Research in Medicine
555 Middlefield Road
Menlo Park, CA 94025
Phone: 650-498-6498
Fax: 650-498-7564

Clinical Research Center
300 Pasteur Drive
Stanford, CA 94305
Phone: 650-724-0921
Fax: 650-725-6698

Stanford Center for Biomedical Ethics
701 Welch Road; Bldg A Suite 1105
Palo ALto, CA 94304
Phone: 650-723-5760
Fax: 650-725-6131

Center for Advanced Study in Behavioral Sciences
75 ALta Road
Stanford, CA 94305-8090
Phone: 650-321-2052
Fax: 650-321-1192

Stanford Hospitals & Clinics
Stanford, CA 94305
Phone: 650-725-6091
Fax: 650-723-0074

Office for Human Research Protection
1101 Wooton Parkway; Suite 200
Rockville, MD 20852
Phone: 301-402-7555
Fax: 301-402-0438

PAIRE
3801 Miranda Ave
Palo ALto, CA 94304
Phone: 650-849-0578
Fax: 650-858-3907

LandAmerica
5600 Cox Road
Glen Allen, Virginia 23060
Phone: 800-446-7086

Palo Alto Healthcare
3801 Miranda Ave
Palo ALto, CA 94304
Phone: 650-493-5000
Fax: 650-852-3228/650-852-3203

Fidelity National
601 Riverside Avenue
Jacksonville, FL 32204
Phone: 888-934-3354

On January 30, 2009 AVERT Labs, McAfee and Microsoft were sent
information that may or may not pertain to the obvious malicious
intent of these unidentified assailants.

On March 07, 2009 police reports were faxed and filed with Redwood
City and Gilroy Police Departments.

On March 12, 2009 Reports were filed with Ic3 (Report
#I0903072222401932), the FCC (Report #21967574 and 21964946), the
Federal Trade Commission and yet another report made online with
Homeland Security.

On March 17, 2009 Reports and statements were mailed to the District
Attorney's Offices of Santa Clara and San Mateo Counties. The Santa
Clara County District Attorney suggested via a letter that a complaint
be filed with the Board of Real Estate which was subsequently done 10
days later.

On March 23, 2009 The Office of the Inspector General out of Moffett
Field was again contacted.

May 30, 2009-PR issued(prlog.org/10246986)

From May 19-June 3, 2009 Letters, faxes and emails including a CEASE &
DESIST were forwarded to the President and Board of Directors at SRI
International of Menlo Park, CA and research departments at Stanford
University, Stanford Medical Research, Moffett Field as well as The
Dean of Research at Carnegie-Mellon University. In addition to the
following:

SRI International
Curtis R. Carlson
President and CEO
333 Ravenswood Avenue
Menlo Park, CA 94025-3493
Phone: (703) 247-8459
Fax: (703) 247-8569

Vernon E. Clark
Chief of Naval Operations, U.S. Navy (retired)
SRI International
333 Ravenswood Avenue
Menlo Park, CA 94025-3493
Phone: (703) 247-8459
Fax: (703) 247-8569

Office of Inspector General
Michael P. Delaney
Mail Stop 204-11
Ames Research Center
Moffett Field, CA 94035-1000
Phone: 650-604-2673/650-604-5138
Fax: 650-604-2319

Office of Inspector General
NASA Headquarters
Mail Stop 8V39
Washington, DC 20546-0001
Phone: 202-358-1220

Office of the Vice Provost and Dean of Research
450 Serra Mall
Main Quad, Building 60 Mail Code: 2064
Stanford CA 94305-2064

Sr. IRB Lead Manager
Celia Molvin
1215 Welch Road
Stanford CA, 94305-5401
Phone: 650-723-0082
Fax: 650-725-8013

Stanford Medical Research
Kathy McClelland
Research Compliance Office
1215 Welch Road, Modular A
Stanford CA, 94305-5401
Phone: 650-723-4697
Fax: 650-736-2783

United States Attorney Joseph P. Russoniello
Northern District of California
11th Floor, Federal Building
450 Golden Gate Avenue, Box 36055
San Francisco, California 94102
Phone: 415-436-7200
FAX: 415-436-7234

On June 03, 2009 a letter and statement was forwarded to:
FBI San Francisco
450 Golden Gate Avenue, 13th. Floor
San Francisco, California 94102

FBI San Diego
Federal Office Building
9797 Aero Drive
San Diego, California 92123-1800

Office of the Director of National Intelligence
Washington, DC 20511

Federal Bureau of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20535-0001

FBI Philadelphia
8th. Floor
William J. Green Jr. FOB
600 Arch Street
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19106

FBI Newark
11 Centre Place
Newark, New Jersey 07102-9889

Federal Aviation Administration
William J. Hughes Technical Center
Atlantic City International Airport, NJ 08405

William C. Withycombe
P.O. Box 92007
Los Angeles, CA 90009-2007

Carmine Gallo
1 Aviation Plaza
Jamaica, NY 11434-4809

Paula Lewis
Federal Aviation Administration
800 Independence Ave., S.W.
Washington, DC 20591

The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500

Central Intelligence Agency
Office of Public Affairs
Washington, D.C. 20505

Central Intelligence Agency
Directorate of Intelligence
Washington, D.C. 20505

FBI Las Vegas
John Lawrence Bailey Building
1787 West Lake Mead Boulevard
Las Vegas, Nevada 89106-2135

I honestly do not know what else I can write or say.
I have contacted multiple organizations and agencies including law
enforcment and the US Government and have literally had no response.

This is both shocking and appauling on many levels considering that
these terroristic and criminal threats and actions which are being
made could very well be happening to others.

Again, I DID NOT VOLUNTEER and have had no luck in ending this
nightmare!

Any help or assitance is greatly appreciated.