Fwd: Solarize Mass finalist for award

Eric Broadbent

Jan 13, 2012, 11:26:06 PM1/13/12
to solariz...@googlegroups.com

Begin forwarded message:

From: Elizabeth Youngblood <EYoun...@MassCEC.com>
Date: January 13, 2012 3:49:35 PM EST
To: "j...@elkind.org" <j...@elkind.org>, Worth Robbins <worthr...@gmail.com>, Eric Broadbent <ebroa...@me.com>, Timothy Clark <tcl...@noonmarkstudios.com>
Cc: Kate Plourd <KPl...@MassCEC.com>, Elizabeth Kennedy <EKen...@MassCEC.com>, Solarize <Sola...@MassCEC.com>
Subject: Solarize Mass finalist for award

Hello Jim,

The Solarize Massachusetts pilot was nominated as "Innovation of the Year" in the Policy category on Renewable Energy World's annual awards, and it is a finalist! The pilot was a great achievement and it is wonderful that we all have been recognized for our efforts. See below to a link to the announcement:

Also, though January 20th there is a competition for the Readers Choice Award, where people can cast their votes for the project or innovation that they feel deserves recognition.
(Halfway down the page there is a link next to “Ready to cast your vote” that leads to the Readers Choice Award voting page.) Could you or someone on your team reach out to the Harvard community to pass along the exciting news and encourage them to vote? This would be a great way to highlight Harvard’s success. Thanks!

Best regards,
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Youngblood
Project Coordinator
Solarize Massachusetts
Massachusetts Clean Energy Center
55 Summer St, 9th Floor  Boston, MA 02110
Telephone:  617-315-9335

cid:image001.jpg@01CC3AF2.6253FDB0

cid:image001.gif@01CBEA0D.A72056E0

Follow MassCEC on Twitter http://twitter.com/MassCEC