Solarize Update: 42 contracts, 219 kW

1 view

Jim Elkind

Sep 27, 2011, 7:38:03 PM9/27/11
to solariz...@googlegroups.com, solariz...@groups.facebook.com
Great progress Solarizing Harvard
Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.
Greetings Jim,

As of the end of the day today, Tuesday, New England Breeze Solar had signed 42 contracts for 219 kW of capacity under the Solarize Mass program in Harvard. This is a fantastic achievement for the town.

Remember, if you plan to sign a contract by September 30 that may help us get to Tier 4 pricing, contact New England Breeze at 978-567-6527 by the end of the business day on Wednesday, September 28, 2011 so that you can sign your contract by September 30, 2011.

If you have questions about your proposal or wish to have it modified, call NEB so that they can answer your questions and make any changes you need before you sign.

Once the final tier has been established on September 30th, New England Breeze Solar will extend that pricing to residents who sign a contract by October 31, 2011.

Feel free to contact us if we can help address your questions or concerns.

Contact Information
New England Breeze:   978-567-6527 or Sola...@NewEnglandBreeze.com
Jim Elkind:                    508-517-0800 or j...@elkind.org
Worth Robbins:             worthr...@gmail.com
Eric Broadbent:             ebroa...@mac.com

Best regards,

Jim Elkind

PS. I am helping to coordinate the Solarize Massachusetts program in Harvard. We are using MailChimp to help us manage our mailings so that we don't SPAM you. If you do not wish to receive any further e-mails, please click "unscubscribe" below.

Sent to j...@elkind.orgwhy did I get this?
unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences
Solarize Harvard · 23 Slough Road · Harvard, MA 01451
Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp