Solar Challenge New Team

Eric Reyes MX

Aug 19, 2016, 12:01:50 PM8/19/16
to SolarCarTeams
Good morning, my name is Eric Reyes, I'm an engineering student from the Autonomous University of Mexico State, in Mexico. Currently I am pursuing a degree at Sustainable Energy Systems Engineering, with option of specializing on Wind Energy, Solar Energy and Bioenergy. My purpose is to develop a Students Chapter, so we can get expertise on our area and to improve our abilities on teamwork and interdisciplinary work.
At this very moment our authorities are requesting a preliminar budget, but we've just started to check the requirements so we have no idea of how much would it cost. We've checked some prices and made a budget for the pv system and batteries, but there's so mucho to do and we're running out of time, projects must be submitted for approval before September.
Can you help us on such regard? I mean, this is just to have a realistic  background before we can start looking for sponsors. In our school for a project like this can be approved, we must propose a budget, a team, the workplan, and  propose an approximate working area so they can request space on the Faculty's workshops.

Thanks for your help.
Have a nice weekend.
Sincerely,
UAEMex Solar Racing Team