price of motor

kassame bader

Mar 10, 2016, 10:36:29 AM3/10/16
to SolarCarTeams
hi I ask for the price of Mitsuba motor  M2096-Ⅲ and NGM motor SCM150

Nuna

Mar 14, 2016, 5:01:35 PM3/14/16
to SolarCarTeams
Maybe contact the person down this page: http://www.mitsuba.co.jp/scr/products/m2096-%E2%85%A2

Gabriel Maria

Apr 14, 2016, 6:40:02 PM4/14/16
to SolarCarTeams
You probably can't but NGM motors new anymore. I just sold my teams old system for ~4000$us for a motor and controller set.
The M2096-Ⅲ setup will probably be around to 1,500,000 Yen. If the Mitsuba website contact doesn't work. Nomura is the salesman for Mitsuba motors, his email is nomn...@yahoo.co.jp

NUsolar Team

Nov 25, 2016, 9:44:34 AM11/25/16
to SolarCarTeams
We were quoted around $15,000 at ~100yen to the dollar for the new M2096-III with the coil modification option.
Mitsuba now has new D3 models out which cost roughly the same, but they also come with an option to do variable torque adjustment (i.e. airgap adjustment like on the old NGM motors), for roughly $26,000 for 1.

Alexander Martin,
Project Manager, NUsolar