Mitsuba 2096s datasheet

faizakm...@yahoo.com

Apr 21, 2016, 10:45:46 PM4/21/16
to SolarCarTeams
Hi everyone, im looking for datasheet&data operating for Mitsuba 2096s motor. I've googled it for too long but i can't find it anyway. Anyone can help me ? Thanks in advance

William Lynch

Apr 22, 2016, 12:25:39 AM4/22/16
to SolarCarTeams
The following link includes some data on the Mitsuba M2096S.

William Lynch

Apr 22, 2016, 12:36:38 AM4/22/16
to SolarCarTeams
The following link is for the M2096-III in English. The other tabs including the curves don't work on this page.

faizakm...@yahoo.com

Apr 22, 2016, 9:17:52 AM4/22/16
to SolarCarTeams
Thank you so much mate 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

William Lynch

Apr 22, 2016, 12:05:40 PM4/22/16
to SolarCarTeams
You are welcome. I am glad the links were helpful. Perhaps you could contact the company and ask them to send you some additional data and high resolution torque speed curves. The company may allow you to post these or another team may post some additional curves or datasheets.

What team are you on?
Are you doing well on your car?
I was a member of solar car teams at UMass Lowell in Sunrayce 93 and Sunrayce 95. The competition was somewhat similar but the components you have available now are superior.

Have you participated in other solar car races?

faizakm...@yahoo.com

Apr 23, 2016, 12:15:21 AM4/23/16
to SolarCarTeams
I see mate.
Btw, I'm doing my research about this Mitsuba 2096 Motor which frequently used by most of the solar car team.
I hope the links you provided can help people to understand well in motor section.
Again, thank you mate

William Lynch

Apr 24, 2016, 1:50:37 PM4/24/16
to SolarCarTeams
I am volunteering as an observer in ASC 2016. I am glad the ASC helps many people to understand all the components of a solar car and how to work as a team to make such a vehicle. All the components must be successfully integrated to build a system for an efficient and reliable working solar car capable of driving across a continent. I posted some links and data about various kinds lithium ion cells to help people understand the battery section.