solar powered hi-way arrow boards used to generate power??can it be done using the panels??

leroybrown

Oct 19, 2009, 11:05:18 PM10/19/09
to Solar Chat Plus
Can I get a bunch of panels and batteries from old hyway arrow boards
and connect them to generate solar power ? Has anyone ever tried
this ..would it work??

Rudy Earls

Oct 19, 2009, 11:36:40 PM10/19/09
to solar...@googlegroups.com
yes you could, though probably nominal voltage, unless you have a large array,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eASD8blpM8s&feature=player_profilepage a solar generator I made
--
Rudy Earls

Mike

Oct 21, 2009, 5:01:20 AM10/21/09
to Solar Chat Plus
I had a look at the video it is very interesting, I also took a look
at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efCelx7qe_M&NR=1&feature=fvwp a
video claiming to supply FREE ENERGY - off the grid from a generator
invented recently in Australia. The video is from Sky News Australia
and if the claim is right and works we could all be in for some very
big changes.

Mike UK