Re: solar powered hi-way arrow boards used to generate power??can it be done...

Mchu...@aol.com

Oct 19, 2009, 11:39:24 PM10/19/09
to solar...@googlegroups.com
What sort of voltage do you think they put out/ I could get 4 panels and 16 batteries...The panels are  about 30 inches by 48 inches..Thanks

Rudy Earls

Oct 19, 2009, 11:45:01 PM10/19/09
to solar...@googlegroups.com
You would need to know the wattage so that you could determine the amperage or how fast the panels charge the battery, also i would recommend the optima gel batteries though pricey, and a charge controller to protect the batteries

--
Rudy Earls