Invitation from John Allen (johnaallen@gmail.com)

John Allen

Sep 13, 2007, 7:09:15 AM9/13/07
to solar-...@googlegroups.com
Quechup.com
John Allen (johna...@gmail.com)
has invited you as a friend on Quechup...
...the social networking platform sweeping the globe
You can use Quechup to meet new people, catch up with old friends, maintain a blog, share videos & photos, chat with other members, play games, and more. It's no wonder Quechup is fast becoming 'The Social Networking site to be on'.
Join John and his friends today:
You received this because John Allen (johna...@gmail.com) knows and agreed to invite you. You will only receive one invite from johna...@gmail.com. Quechup will not spam or sell your email address - privacy policy. © Quechup 2007.
Click here if you do not wish to receive any more emails from Quechup

John Allen

Sep 13, 2007, 10:50:51 AM9/13/07
to solar-...@googlegroups.com
The Quetchup people are particularly evil. Without my agreement, they managed to snag my gMail address book and spam everyone in it. This was many days after I reluctantly accepted an invitation from someone else and invited ONE person to try it out.  Now I have about ONE THOUSAND pissed off contacts to deal with. Bad stuff.

ja
--
John A Allen