OFF GRID SOLAR PVLIGHTING KITS STANDARDS PROPAGATION WORKSHOP ON 5th APRIL 2017 AT IMPERIAL HOTEL KISUMU

Alex Mboa

Mar 29, 2017, 11:40:44 PM3/29/17
to solar-...@googlegroups.com

The Kenya Bureau of Standards in conjunction with  KEBS TC 92 SC2, Solar and Wind technologies Technical Sub-Committee (TSC) is organizing a workshop on solar photovoltaic lighting kits standards for quality energy services and socio-economic development, be held at the Imperial Hotel, Kisumu on Wednesday, 5th April  2017 starting at  0830 a.m.

The event will attract government institutions, industry players, Research institutions, regulatory bodies and standardization experts among other key development partners. During the workshop  presentations will be made that are aimed at giving information and ideas on off grid lighting solutions. The workshop will offer participants an opportunity to engage all stakeholders in the industry on how quality standards in off grid lighting solutions   can facilitate the provision of quality energy services.

We hereby invite you to attend the workshop. Please find attached the provisional workshop program and the invitation letter. Kindly confirm your attendance on or before 3rd  April 2017 to Mr. Alex S. Mboa - am...@kebs.org. You can also forward the invitation to your networks in an around the Lake Region.

Kind regards,

Alex S. Mboa | Electrotechnical Standards | Kenya Bureau of Standards

P.O. Box 54974  Nairobi 00200 KENYA

Popo road | Off Mombasa road

Tel: +254 (0) 20 6948000

Direct Dial: +254 (0) 20 6948358

Website: www.kebs.org

--
  tell me and i forget, show me and i remember, involve me and i understand!
Stakeholders.pdf

peter mwangi

Mar 30, 2017, 6:52:32 PM3/30/17
to solar-...@googlegroups.com

Dear Mr. Alex Mboa,

Thank you for inviting me  to the Workshop on off grid solar PV lighting kits.
I am writing this mail to confirm my participation to the workshop scheduled at Imperial Hotel on 5/April/2017.
Kindly advise on the following :-
a) Charged for participation for the
     workshop.
b) Will participants be allowed to
     organize accommodation outside
     Imperial Hotel.
Your response to the above questions will be appreciated.

Yours faithfully,

Peter Ngara Mwangi
P.O. Box 63099 - 00200
Nairobi
Tel. +254 -763670140

Alex Mboa

Mar 31, 2017, 1:51:24 AM3/31/17
to solar-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Peter.
The participants are not required to pay to attend the workshop. However,  each participants will arrange for his/her own accommodation.

Regards,
Alex S.  Mboa

Michael Musyoki

Mar 31, 2017, 2:49:55 AM3/31/17
to solar-...@googlegroups.com

Dear Alex,
Thanks for the invitation. Will there be a similar workshop held in Nairobi?

Regards,
Meshack Musyoki

Alex Mboa

Mar 31, 2017, 2:59:30 AM3/31/17
to solar-...@googlegroups.com
Meshack,
I will keep you in the loop for similar workshops in Nairobi and its environs.

Regards,
Alex

TIMOTHY SIMIYU

Mar 31, 2017, 7:05:46 AM3/31/17
to solar-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Alex,
We appreciate you being concern with those in Nairobi and its environs.I will attend the workshop when you have organized.
Best regards sir

George Odhiambo

Mar 31, 2017, 3:53:22 PM3/31/17
to solar-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alex.I would like to confirm that I will attend the workshop on the said day.Thanks a lot for the invitation. Best wishes,George Odhiambo.

Daniel S. Onyango

Apr 3, 2017, 1:52:23 AM4/3/17
to solar-...@googlegroups.com

Morning,

This is a great opportunity. I will attend.

Regards.

Daniel S. Onyango |
|Rural Electrification Authority

P.O Box 34585 - 00100 | Nairobi
phone Tel: +254 20 4953000/3600 | phone Mobile: +254 728482981/7 |
Logo
REA for better lives
Website | Blog | Office Map | Email
TwitterFacebook YouTube
Confidentiality Note: This email may contain confidential and/or private information. If you received this email in error please delete and notify sender.

Simeon Arasa

Apr 3, 2017, 1:56:46 AM4/3/17
to solar-...@googlegroups.com, Alex Mboa
Hae!!! Kindly I wish to inform you that will attend.
Thanks for the invitation and God blse.

Zack Magomere

Apr 3, 2017, 8:46:17 AM4/3/17
to solar-...@googlegroups.com, am...@kebs.org