Request for confirmation

in...@godonline.co.za

Aug 5, 2004, 12:06:28 PM8/5/04

Almost welcome to our mailinglist(s) ...

Someone, hopefully you, has subscribed your email address to the following mailinglists:

* God Online Crosswalk Ezine

If this is correct, please click this URL to confirm your subscription:

http://www.godonline.co.za/elist/?p=confirm&uid=65e2c823acf38c0212e0ef674e378a2f

If this is not correct, you do not need to do anything, simply delete this message.

Thank you

in...@godonline.co.za

Aug 5, 2004, 12:07:16 PM8/5/04

http://www.godonline.co.za/elist/?p=confirm&uid=7aed5fdaa00650c3c07b1e1bb4f0eada