graphics/aqsis: Doesn't compile, but found workaround

d...@liwest.at

Aug 5, 2004, 5:06:27 PM8/5/04
Hi!

The port graphics/aqsis doesn't compile because of an internal compiler bug.
A quick workaround is to compile with GCC 3.2 (maybe other versions work too,
but I tried this one). There is still the problem that, at a later point, it
fails because of an undefined reference to pthread_mutex_destroy and
pthread_mutex_init. I solved it by adding -pthread to the command line.

With these two tricks it finally compiled and installed successfully. If this
is acceptable, can someone edit the Makefile and add a newer GCC as
dependency? Unfortunately, I'm still a newbie, so I don't know how to make a
patch for this (well, I tried it, but that made the problem even worse).

Regards,
Daniela