CD+G

li...@tellme3times.com

Jul 21, 2004, 10:40:17 AM7/21/04
Does anyone know how to copy a Karaoke CD+G?

My kids have destroyed two allready. It would hurt less if they were copies.

Chris

Alex...@leidinger.net

Jul 22, 2004, 6:18:31 AM7/22/04
On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 10:46:13 -0400
Chris <li...@tellme3times.com> wrote:

> Does anyone know how to copy a Karaoke CD+G?
>
> My kids have destroyed two allready. It would hurt less if they were copies.

cdrdao should be able to copy it.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
I'm available to get hired (preferred in .lu).

http://www.Leidinger.net Alexander @ Leidinger.net
GPG fingerprint = C518 BC70 E67F 143F BE91 3365 79E2 9C60 B006 3FE7

li...@tellme3times.com

Jul 22, 2004, 9:26:48 AM7/22/04
Alexander Leidinger wrote:

>On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 10:46:13 -0400
>Chris <li...@tellme3times.com> wrote:
>

>>Does anyone know how to copy a Karaoke CD+G?
>>
>>My kids have destroyed two allready. It would hurt less if they were copies.
>>

>cdrdao should be able to copy it.
>
>Bye,
>Alexander.

I get the audio but not the graphics.

v.v...@vvelox.net

Jul 22, 2004, 2:36:02 PM7/22/04
On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 10:46:13 -0400
Chris <li...@tellme3times.com> wrote:

> Does anyone know how to copy a Karaoke CD+G?
>
> My kids have destroyed two allready. It would hurt less if they were
> copies.

What about this? Using dd to produce a raw copy of the disc and then
burning the out put from dd with burncd raw <filename> fixate or the
like.

Note, I've never tried this, but it is what comes to mind. :/