Does anybody know

d...@berill.dp.ua

Jul 14, 2004, 2:10:21 AM7/14/04
Dear Sirs,

Does anybody know 4-ports capture cards, working under Lunux/BSD system?
I can`t find any.. Only for Windows system... May be video-securyty
system build in the world only on Windows???

ab...@abcjr.net

Jul 14, 2004, 12:52:23 PM7/14/04
http://www.linuxmedia.com/

--
Arnold Cavazos, Jr. abcjr at abcjr . net

br...@ncircle.com

Jul 19, 2004, 1:53:54 PM7/19/04
On Wed, 14 Jul 2004, Dennis Kanevsky wrote:

> Dear Sirs,
>
> Does anybody know 4-ports capture cards, working under Lunux/BSD system?
> I can`t find any.. Only for Windows system... May be video-securyty
> system build in the world only on Windows???

Dennis,

Check out: http://www.smarthome.com/7789.html

I have one of these. It works with the bktr driver on FreeBSD.

Hope that helps.

- Brian

--
Brian Buchanan <br...@ncircle.com>