Recent sound commits

con...@cox.net

Jul 18, 2004, 3:18:47 PM7/18/04
Am I correct in thinking that the recent sound commits now provide the
long-awaited "newmidi"? Just a quick perusal appears to support such a
belief.

I only ask because I've been unable to successfully complete a
buildworld/buildkernel the last few days, so haven't had a chance to
check this new stuff out firsthand.

Has anyone successfully compiled a world/kernel recently, since these
new sound commits? If so, how are they working out for you?

--
Conrad J. Sabatier <con...@cox.net> -- "In Unix veritas"