Re: CD+G

Alex...@leidinger.net

Jul 23, 2004, 6:19:35 AM7/23/04
On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 00:37:29 +0400
"Dmitriy Startsev" <meta...@mail.ru> wrote:

> You need something that supports sub-channel copying. Sorry, but nothing
> comes to my mind about what it might be.

cdrdao copy ... --read-subchan rw_raw
or
cdrdao copy ... --read-subchan rw

You need a device which is capable of reading raw subchannels for the
first one.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
I'm available to get hired (preferred in .lu).

http://www.Leidinger.net Alexander @ Leidinger.net
GPG fingerprint = C518 BC70 E67F 143F BE91 3365 79E2 9C60 B006 3FE7

jak...@jakemsr.com

Jul 23, 2004, 1:01:35 PM7/23/04
On Fri, Jul 23, 2004 at 10:12:12AM -0400, Chris wrote:
> Alexander Leidinger wrote:

> the above worked. readcd could not detect the drive. I hate it when that
> happens, it means I have more reading to do. I have an IDE CD.

readcd uses the same code ad cdrecord, since they come from the same
person

--
<jak...@jakemsr.com>