Programmer's reference guide for the SB-LIVE?

1 view

kco...@midsouth.rr.com

Aug 3, 2004, 8:44:49 PM8/3/04
Anyone have any documentation the soundblaster-live soundcards(the
hardware side/chipset, developingg software for it, etc)
It would probably make our tasks easier in the bsd world I think. And
maybe porting linux audio software to FreeBSD alot easier too.
And at a faster rate.
Maybe even some of us coming up with better/more origional software than
the linux world :)

Yuriy.T...@gfk.ru

Aug 4, 2004, 1:45:32 AM8/4/04
> Anyone have any documentation the soundblaster-live soundcards(the=20

> hardware side/chipset, developingg software for it, etc)
> It would probably make our tasks easier in the bsd world I=20
> think. =20
As I know, Creative does not provide any hardware-level documentation =
for EMU10K-based soundcards. All we have is their linux driver, alsa and =
kxproject documentation.

Yuriy