I need a "brain dead" simple, web-based, web page builder for

ec...@encontacto.net

Jul 7, 2004, 8:10:14 AM7/7/04
Good morning,

There seem to be an abundance of sophisticated CMS systems but I
have no idea where to find a "brain dead" simple, web-based web
page builder for individual users. It should be able to build a
simple 1-3 page personal website with very few and simple
options.

Any suggestions would be fantastic.

Thanks,

ed

m...@hack.org

Jul 7, 2004, 11:02:14 AM7/7/04

> I have no idea where to find a "brain dead" simple, web-based web
> page builder for individual users.

Have you looked at txt2tags? It's a Python script that transforms very
simple, almost natural, markup in plain text files into HTML and a
whole lot of other formats.

You can write something like this:

= Introduction to txt2tags =

[author.jpg]

This is an introduction to the [txt2tags http://txt2tags.sourceforge.net/]
program...

and have it converted to fairly standard, readable HTML with links,
inline images and the lot. You can specify a CSS stylesheet to use as
well.

See:

http://txt2tags.sourceforge.net/

for more.

al...@rnp.br

Jul 7, 2004, 11:07:19 AM7/7/04
Michael Widerkrantz wrote:

>>I have no idea where to find a "brain dead" simple, web-based web
>>page builder for individual users.
>>

> http://txt2tags.sourceforge.net/

Also, the question looks like the concept of the Wiki software:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WikiWiki

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wiki_software

Alex

d...@venux.net