Diskusage per User / mysql

ar...@gerszt.ch

Jul 20, 2004, 10:24:36 AM7/20/04
Hi

I know about the tool "quot" to get the diskusage per user. I'd like to
find out, if somebody know about a script, which allows to pipe this
output into a mysql database.

Thanks,
Arie

an...@xecu.net

Jul 21, 2004, 11:01:28 AM7/21/04
On Tue, 20 Jul 2004, Arie Gerszt wrote:

> Hi
>
> I know about the tool "quot" to get the diskusage per user. I'd like to
> find out, if somebody know about a script, which allows to pipe this
> output into a mysql database.

This is an excellent opportunity for you to learn perl, as this is maybe a
5-10 line effort.

Once learned, it will serve as the glue that makes all of these little
tasks trivial.

Andy

---
Andy Dills