freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org

e-k...@trio.plala.or.jp

Jul 28, 2004, 11:18:11 AM7/28/04
Hi guys,

I have a problem with my mail env.

My problem is that suddenly some mails for
"freebsd-gn...@FreeBSD.org"
came to my mail client. What happened? I don't subscribe such a list.

Eitarou

--

***********************
Eitarou Kamo

Tel. +81 75 7035997
Fax +81 75 7035997
VoIP 050 10585997(domestic only)
e‐mail e-k...@trio.plala.or.jp

For business:
Feel free to mail me(above), please.

Donation http://www.PayPal.Com

GPG FingerPrint:
032D FDF9 D27B 23F7 9A81 BF4C 626C FBAA BC3A 9895

e-k...@trio.plala.or.jp

Jul 28, 2004, 11:48:30 AM7/28/04

Peter Pentchev wrote:

>GNATS is FreeBSD's problem report (PR) system. freebsd-gnats-submit is
>the address that PR's and followups to PR's should be sent to. Either
>you have filed a PR, or somebody has sent a follow-up message to one of
>your PR's. Alternatively, it could just be some spammer forging e-mail
>addresses and choosing them at random.
>
>G'luck,
>Peter

It's the work of spamer , I guess.