radeon.ko doesn't load on recent current

pos...@senmail.ru

Aug 4, 2004, 8:24:07 AM8/4/04
today kernel biuld, when trying to load radeon.ko for my ATI
Mobility M6:

# kldload radeon.ko:

link_elf: symbol mem_range_attr_set undefined
kldload: can't load radeon.ko: No such file or directory

radeon.ko exists but cannot be loaded. Any suggestion?
Thanks

--
Anton A. Karpov

m...@freebsd.org

Aug 5, 2004, 4:40:31 AM8/5/04
Toxa wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 04, 2004 at 06:13:55PM +0200, Franz Klammer wrote:
> >
> > the patch works!
> >
> > i removed the devices mem and mgadrm vom kernel config and build the
> > new kernel with -DNOCLEAN. hopefully this was correct enough for testing.
> >
> > franz.
>
> the same with radeon.ko. "suddenly everything works" :-)
> we're waiting for commit ;-)

Done! Thanks for testing the patch.

Cheers,
Maxime