X based ssh client

d...@langille.org

Jul 29, 2004, 8:57:16 PM7/29/04
Can anyone suggest an X based ssh client? Something like putty (which I
don't want to use because it doesn't pay attention to ssh-agent).

--
Dan Langille - http://www.langille.org/

k...@daleco.biz

Jul 30, 2004, 4:20:47 AM7/30/04
Dan Langille wrote:

>Can anyone suggest an X based ssh client? Something like putty (which I
>don't want to use because it doesn't pay attention to ssh-agent).

In ports you have gnometelnet, kssh, and ssh-gui. I've
not tried kssh; gnometelnet is the more putty-like of
the other two. ssh-gui is as of yet under-developed...

HTH,

KDK