Hoineff/ Oinef

Ricardo hoineff

Mar 14, 2021, 5:20:39 AM3/14/21
to Sokiryany Jewish Roots
Dear friends,

I´m trying to find records of my family.
We use the surname Hoineff, but could be Oinef in original
My grandparents arrived in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil in 1901 as far as we know, on a ship from Odessa.
If you have any info, please, let me know.
Best regards and Shabat Shalom!

Ricardo Hoineff

Genealogy - Ayana Kimron

Mar 14, 2021, 1:02:46 PM3/14/21
to sokiryany-j...@googlegroups.com
Hi Richard,
In JewishGen there was one named Michael Bookstone who searched for OINEFF from Sokyryany and another place in the Ukraine.
He quit his search  in 2009,  so try tracing him in various family tree platforms.
Besides, in the village that I document - Bricheva (in Bessarabia) - there was Yosef  OINIF.    I don't have more inofrmation about him, except that he perished in the Holocaust with his family.  Sorry.
I hope that it contributes a bit to your search.
Ayana KimRon
Israel

For any issues or further assistance, don't hesitate to contact the group's administrator at 435....@gmail.com

Good luck for everyone of us in our quests for tracing back stories we did not ask to be forgotten.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Sokiryany Jewish Roots" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sokiryany-jewish-roots/6db93fbe-c7db-485d-aa9f-85eb7d906a39n%40googlegroups.com.

hoi...@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2021, 4:50:26 AM3/16/21
to sokiryany-j...@googlegroups.com

Dear Ayana,

Thank you VERY MUCH!

Ill look after him 😊

Have a great day,

Ricardo

Odesláno z aplikace Pošta pro Windows 10

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Sokiryany Jewish Roots" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sokiryany-jewish-roots/CAMeCqgBuY13PU%2BSRaxSiqV%3D4rRkMU4dHBLPgaoQo-B%3D_96CbwQ%40mail.gmail.com.

hoi...@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2021, 6:41:00 AM3/16/21
to sokiryany-j...@googlegroups.com

Ayana, just found that he passed away on 2010…

Thank you

Ricardo

Odesláno z aplikace Pošta pro Windows 10

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Sokiryany Jewish Roots" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sokiryany-jewish-roots/CAMeCqgBuY13PU%2BSRaxSiqV%3D4rRkMU4dHBLPgaoQo-B%3D_96CbwQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Ayana Kimron

Mar 16, 2021, 10:55:39 AM3/16/21
to sokiryany-j...@googlegroups.com
Oh. Bad news.  But you can still ask about his family tree.

hoi...@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2021, 11:07:03 AM3/16/21
to sokiryany-j...@googlegroups.com

YESSS! And I found a document of his father asking for visa to vist family in Brazil!!

Odesláno z aplikace Pošta pro Windows 10

Ayana Kimron

Mar 16, 2021, 11:51:12 AM3/16/21
to sokiryany-j...@googlegroups.com
Excellent!
If/when you find connection to Yosef OINEF in Bessarabia/Bricheva. please update me.

Franklin Kuperman

Mar 17, 2021, 2:06:04 PM3/17/21
to sokiryany-j...@googlegroups.com
Dear Ricardo Hoineff,

In my (“our”) Family tree, I have two Hoineff, that lived in Rio de
Janeiro.Bela Honieff born in 30.6.1916, and died in 27.6.1977, buried in the
Caju Cemitery, from Rio de Janeiro.She was daughter of Samuel Hoineff and
Sofia, and I don’t have the family name of Sofia, before married….And Samuel
Hoineff was son of Marcos Kaufmann (died in 1970) and his wife was Ida
(Hoineff).

Bernardo Hoineff is the second Hoineff, and perhaps, both are your
relatives. Bernardo is married “de Souza” ( We don’t have his first name),
and is son of Luis (1894-1970) and his wife is Bertha Sicsu (1896-1979.Luis
born in Moldava and Bertha was buried in São Paulo, Jewish cemetery,
Butantã.

I wait your answers, and, if possible, let’s try to find your relatives
(and you) in our family tree.

Wetting your answer,

Franklin Kuperman

Enviada em: terça-feira, 16 de março de 2021 11:58
Para: sokiryany-j...@googlegroups.com
Assunto: Re: [SJR: msg #1925] Hoineff/ Oinef

Oh. Bad news. But you can still ask about his family tree.

בתאריך יום ג׳, 16 במרץ 2021, 12:41, מאת ‏< <mailto:hoi...@gmail.com>
hoi...@gmail.com>:

Ayana, just found that he passed away on 2010…

Thank you

Ricardo

Odesláno z aplikace <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> Pošta
pro Windows 10
<mailto:sokiryany-j...@googlegroups.com>
sokiryany-j...@googlegroups.com
To cancel your subscription to this group, send a message to
<mailto:sokiryany-jewish-...@googlegroups.com>
sokiryany-jewish-...@googlegroups.com
To manage your account settings, visit
<http://groups.google.com/group/sokiryany-jewish-roots?hl=en>
http://groups.google.com/group/sokiryany-jewish-roots?hl=en , there you can,
for instance, change the way you receive the messages (digest x individual
messages as they arrive), check the files uploaded to the group's area, and
more.
To visit the messages archive, go to
<http://groups.google.com/group/sokiryany-jewish-roots/topics>

administrator at <mailto:435....@gmail.com> 435....@gmail.com

Good luck for everyone of us in our quests for tracing back stories we did
not ask to be forgotten.
---
"Sokiryany Jewish Roots" group.
email to <mailto:sokiryany-jewish-...@googlegroups.com>
-aa9f-85eb7d906a39n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
[...]

To unsubscribe from this topic, visit
<https://groups.google.com/d/topic/sokiryany-jewish-roots/kX3jguQmx5Q/unsubs
cribe>
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/sokiryany-jewish-roots/kX3jguQmx5Q/unsubsc
ribe.
<mailto:sokiryany-jewish-...@googlegroups.com>
sokiryany-jewish-...@googlegroups.com.
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sokiryany-jewish-roots/CAMeCqgBuY13PU%2BS
RaxSiqV%3D4rRkMU4dHBLPgaoQo-B%3D_96CbwQ%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&ut
m_source=footer>
[...]

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sokiryany-jewish-roots/5F446761-465B-4226
-85B4-A448672D60A1%40hxcore.ol?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
[...]

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sokiryany-jewish-roots/CAMeCqgBmk--%3DdD9
ifDJwx298Htktuz8cRkx_4DiobfKS2YqraQ%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_so
urce=footer>
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sokiryany-jewish-roots/CAMeCqgBmk--%3DdD9i
fDJwx298Htktuz8cRkx_4DiobfKS2YqraQ%40mail.gmail.com.

winmail.dat

Jeff Miller

Mar 17, 2021, 4:41:14 PM3/17/21
to 'Franklin Kuperman' via Sokiryany Jewish Roots
winmail.dat

Fábio Koifman

Mar 17, 2021, 11:03:24 PM3/17/21
to sokiryany-j...@googlegroups.com
Caro Franklin:

Sofia (or Sophia) was born 19/10/1897, father's name Israel, mother's name Sarah.

Sophia Hoineff, née Toimne (or Tamny or Fihonny, the documents are unreadable and the 3 forms appear).
Died 11.7.1942, in Rio de Janeiro. She had 4 children.

Samuel Hoineff, born 08/10/1889, son of Moysés an Ita Hoineff. He married Sofia on 22.9.1913.
Died in Rio de Janeiro 18.12.1959.

Luiz Hoinehff, born 15/5/1894, Moyses and Ita Hoineff. Died in Rio de Janeiro on 28.9.1970.

Bertha Sicsu Fortunato and Margarida daughter's, got married on 12.1.1916 with Luiz Hoineff.

Esther Hoineff born 27.11.1916, Luiz and Bertha daughter. Married on 22.12.1942 with Eber Alfred Goldberg.

Fortune Hoineff born 5.6.1920, Luiz and Bartha daughter. Married on 14 Sep 1944 with Mauricio Grinberg.

Wilson Hoineff born 19.2.1922, Luiz and Bertha sun,

Herch Hoineff born 28.2.1920, Samuel and Sofia sun.

Julio Hoineff born 22.7.1914, Samuel and Sofia sun.

Moyses Hoineff born in 1854 and died 13/8/1944 in Rio de Janeiro.

Com um abraço, Fábio.

To send a message to the list, address the e-mail to sokiryany-j...@googlegroups.com
To manage your account settings, visit http://groups.google.com/group/sokiryany-jewish-roots?hl=en , there you can, for instance, change the way you receive the messages (digest x individual messages as they arrive), check the files uploaded to the group's area, and more.

--
O conteudo deste e-mail eh pessoal e privado. Caso deseje encaminhar copias a outro destinatario, por favor, consulte Fabio Koifman a esse respeito.

hoi...@gmail.com

Mar 18, 2021, 3:23:15 PM3/18/21
to sokiryany-j...@googlegroups.com

Dear friends,

MUITO OBRIGADO pela ajuda!

Fabio, a maioria das informacoes batem

Só algumas mudancas:

Herch Hoineff, meu pai, Nasceu em 10.10.1920 ou 21 (haviam documentos com datas diferentes)

Well, seems that The Hoineff Family, came from Sokiryany.

And the Tamny family , My grandmas , came from Zamechov (today, Zamikhiv, Ukraine)

I always herad that They arrived in Brazil in 1901 but its showing up that possiblly They arrived just in 1912 or 13.

Moyses and Ita (Eite) had two sons Luis and Samuel, my grandfather.

Samuel married Sophia and had 4 children : Julio, Perla, Bella and Herch

Luis had 4 children too: Bernardo, Wilson, Fortune and Esther

Aunt Bella passed away in 1998

Franklin, sorry, my grandfather Samuel Hoineff could not be son of Marcos Kaufmann. He would be Kaufmann , then 😊

Well, thats all for now…

THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the help!

But… how are we related?

Koifmans and Kupermans? Tamnys and Hoineffs?

Bye for now,

Ricardo

Odesláno z aplikace Pošta pro Windows 10

Fábio Koifman

Mar 19, 2021, 9:16:57 PM3/19/21
to sokiryany-j...@googlegroups.com
Caro Ricardo:

Attached is your father's birth record (Registro de Nascimento).

Here's 1920. Which doesn't necessarily mean it's accurate. Some were the reasons for registering before or after. In many cases (I do not believe that this is not the case for your father specifically), the child born in Europe and coming very young was belatedly registered as having been born in Brazil, thereby guaranteeing parents that they could never be expelled from the country. A born Brazilian son guaranteed that.

We related? Koifmans and Kupermans? Tamnys and Hoineffs?

As far as I know, we are not related. Considering that Sucuron (Secureni) was not that big, who knows?

Com um abraço, Fábio.

Registro de Nascimento Herch Hoineff 2.jpg
Registro de Nascimento Herch Hoineff 1.jpg

hoi...@gmail.com

Mar 20, 2021, 5:18:48 AM3/20/21
to sokiryany-j...@googlegroups.com

Caro Fábio,amei! Valeu muito!

Thank you,

Very much!

Shabat Shalom !

Fábio Koifman

Jun 2, 2022, 1:27:04 AM6/2/22
to sokiryany-j...@googlegroups.com
Dear Franklin:

Sophia Hoineff born Sophia Tiomne on 19.10.1897. Israel and Sarah daughter.

Samuel Hoineff born on 8.10.1889, Moyses (Marcos?) and Ita (Ida?) son. Luiz was his older brother (born on 15.5.1894).  The father and two sons worked together in the company "Casa Hoineff". All them from Secureni.

Com um abraço, Fábio.

Livre de vírus. www.avast.com.