quick question- where to find a file

rachel jury

Nov 22, 2020, 11:15:57 AM11/22/20
to Sokiryany-jewish-roots
Hi,
I was looking at the Secureni Jews With Romanian Citizenship file from long ago.  Is there a way to search that on Jewishgen?

Thanks for all the work this group is doing,
Rachel

Avraham

Nov 26, 2020, 9:27:15 AM11/26/20
to sokiryany-j...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rachel,
months ago I mistakenly deleted files from my google account. Some of them belonging to our Sokiryany archive.
I need to find my external drive and, hopefully, search for a backup of the files there.
If anyone happen to have the Secureni Jews with Romanian Citizenship locally in his/her computer, please share.
The material was donated to JewishGen. The only way I know of searching for data from this document is by searching for a name that is listed there - the search result pertaining to this document will then show up.

Regards
Avraham

Avraham

For any issues or further assistance, don't hesitate to contact the group's administrator at 435....@gmail.com

Good luck for everyone of us in our quests for tracing back stories we did not ask to be forgotten.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Sokiryany Jewish Roots" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sokiryany-jewish-roots/1655652007.239876.1606061754988%40mail.yahoo.com.

Vlad Sinayuk

Nov 26, 2020, 11:00:02 AM11/26/20
to Sokiryany-Jewish-Roots
We're in luck because I've been trying to save all the files from our group to my own personal Sokiryany Dropbox Folder. So, all you have to do is click on this link and you can join the folder and/or download any files you need, including the Sokiryany Jews with Romanian Citizenship Transcription subfolder.

If anyone is a Dropbox user normally, please feel free to email me back (substitute my reply email address rather than sending to all) and I'll be happy to send you a Dropbox invite to the folder above. You may have the same result if you just click on the link though, not sure what the difference is. I hope this helps!

Thanks,
Vlad

Vlad Sinayuk | Mobile: 917.885.7341 | Email:  vsin...@gmail.com LinkedInhttp://www.linkedin.com/in/vladsinayuk

Jonah Belser

Jan 14, 2021, 11:55:04 AM1/14/21
to Sokiryany Jewish Roots
Hi Vlad,

I opened the Dropbox link for the Romanian Citizenship subfolder and I only see three images. Do you have any others? / Could you briefly catch me up to speed on what Sokiryany documents you do have? I just joined the group.

Many thanks!

Jonah

Vlad Sinayuk

Jan 14, 2021, 12:36:50 PM1/14/21
to Sokiryany-Jewish-Roots
Avrumi,

I have to defer to you on Jonah's question. This is all I have.