Re: [SJR: msg #2029] Digest for sokiryany-jewish-roots@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Francisco Arreaga Sehtman

Dec 3, 2021, 7:14:00 PM12/3/21
to sokiryany-j...@googlegroups.com
Shalom,

I also have a person I hired a few months ago to retrieve one of my great grandfathers' birth certificate from the Chernivtsi archive. He was very professional. We could use him as well, and I'd like to chip in with part of the payment.

Regards,

Francisco Arreaga Sehtman

(Tiomno / Timney / Timna surname on maternal side).

On Fri, Dec 3, 2021, 8:27 AM <sokiryany-j...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Avraham <avre...@gmail.com>: Dec 03 11:02AM +0200

Einat, I have not heard from our new contact for a week.
I can only assume I posed things very inappropriately or he simply did not
understand our proposal and decided to stop responding (or he may have been
unable to communicate these days).
We are going to switch to someone else to do the job - Lilya Shelly's
friend son who lives in Chernivsti.
I just did not have time to make further progress.
Pressured weeks at work.
Will keep you posted as soon as I have news.

Shabat Shalom