DNA

regina blacher

Apr 13, 2021, 10:20:56 AM4/13/21
to sokiryany-j...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I'm Regina and my great-great-grandfather was from Sokiryany.
I had my DNA test (myHeritage) done recently and would like to join the Sokiryany DNA group.
How can I do that?

Thak you for your help,
Regina

Harvey Shiffman

Apr 13, 2021, 11:36:58 AM4/13/21
to sokiryany-j...@googlegroups.com
hi regina
what surnames and what name is your myheritage under?
Harvey S. Shiffman D.D.S.
Boynton Laser Dental Center
Office: (561) 737-6400

Notice: The information transmitted in this email message and any
attachments are solely for the intended recipient and may contain
confidential or privileged information.  If you are not the intended
recipient, any review, transmission, dissemination or other use of this
information is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the material from
any computer, including any copies.

For any issues or further assistance, don't hesitate to contact the group's administrator at 435....@gmail.com

Good luck for everyone of us in our quests for tracing back stories we did not ask to be forgotten.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Sokiryany Jewish Roots" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sokiryany-jewish-roots/FFFB00CD-D582-4F26-AACE-4637B357F03F%40gmail.com.

Regina Blacher

Apr 13, 2021, 11:56:05 AM4/13/21
to sokiryany-j...@googlegroups.com