Videos section update

Avraham

Jan 26, 2021, 3:08:23 PM1/26/21
to sokiryany-j...@googlegroups.com
Please check

I updated the videos section which now include a direct link to my google drive spreadsheet containing a list of all USC Shoah Institute recorded testimonials with Secureni Survivors I could find doing a search. You can directly click any testimonial link and you will be redirected to the USC testimonial transcript or video (when available).

In addition, I added a couple of videos from Michael Stivelman. Most are in portuguese, but one or two are in English.
I did watch one or two, they do not have much information or add things you do not know, but I still list them as a source for Secureni survivors material.