Re: [SJR: msg #2039] Digest for sokiryany-jewish-roots@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Madelon Mottet

Jan 7, 2022, 10:03:55 AM1/7/22
to sokiryany-j...@googlegroups.com
I am willing to contribute up to $50 US. Paypal is good for me.

Family names are as follows:
Pyal
Paik
Naschikofsky, Nasacowsky, Nasskowsky::
Green

Madelon Mottet

On Fri, Jan 7, 2022 at 6:26 AM <sokiryany-j...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Jorge Bastos Furman <car...@yahoo.com.br>: Jan 07 12:29PM

Dear Avraham,
I want to participate and contribute to this project.Thanks!
Jorge Bastos Furman
Em sexta-feira, 3 de dezembro de 2021 15:58:19 BRT, Jonah Belser <jonah....@gmail.com> escreveu:

I have also added my name. I would be happy to contribute to this valuable effort.

On Thursday, November 25, 2021 at 10:36:18 AM UTC-5 Sonia Schechtman Sette wrote:

I'm interested! =sonia.
Em ter., 23 de nov. de 2021 às 09:09, Avraham <avre...@gmail.com> escreveu:

We are making progress and are almost all set to pursue a new Chernivsti's archive research round (the first in more than a long 10-or-so years hiatus)
Summary:- We are going to obtain the following docs from the archives
-
Birth, marriage and death records about the community

-
Secureni population registration books

-
List of Holocaust victims

- This will cost us U$ 150- We need to determine the payment method. I would go with PayPal, unless you think we should not.
8 people took part in the online survey to inquire how many members would be willing to share the expenses. If you missed the opportunity but also want to contribute, this is the last call.Currently, the average cost for each of the 8 members who replied is 150/8 = 25.5The more people can contribute, the lesser the burden on each one.If you decide to contribute, please reply to this message or to me privately if you prefer.
Thank youAvraham.

For any issues or further assistance, don't hesitate to contact the group's administrator at 435....@gmail.com

Good luck for everyone of us in our quests for tracing back stories we did not ask to be forgotten.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Sokiryany Jewish Roots" group.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sokiryany-jewish-roots/CABcex_uyjnSH8hDhcXNC-SWc_vKhcDQz25QUTB8BaLhbmuGLaA%40mail.gmail.com.

For any issues or further assistance, don't hesitate to contact the group's administrator at 435....@gmail.com

Good luck for everyone of us in our quests for tracing back stories we did not ask to be forgotten.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Sokiryany Jewish Roots" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sokiryany-jewish-roots/931ce132-7997-480d-b8eb-dc878a89553bn%40googlegroups.com.

Mitchell C. Sklar

Jan 9, 2022, 5:41:35 PM1/9/22
to sokiryany-j...@googlegroups.com
Anyone have information about the status of this? Are we able to make the contribution?

--
Mitchell C. Sklar