Sohyriany DNA Project

Gerald Grundstein

Nov 20, 2020, 3:35:28 PM11/20/20
to sokiryany-j...@googlegroups.com
For the past year I have been working on the "Family Tree DNA" web site and finally decided to establish a "Sokyriany Ancestry" DNA Project on it. The "Family Tree DNA" site has the most extensive ability to compare and asses DNA results. I have sent out a number of invitations to individuals that had indicated their interest in DNA assessment as an ancestry identification tool. I hope the site will help to reveal additional connections to extended family in common from the "Shtetl". Please register at no cost on www.AncestryTreeDNA.com and then select membership in the "Sokyriany Ancestry" project listed under the "Dual Geographical Projects" category. I am always available to help with problems and confusions regarding our ancestry searches.

Jairo Tabacow Hidal

Nov 20, 2020, 3:57:06 PM11/20/20
to sokiryany-j...@googlegroups.com
Dear Gerald,

Many tks. I’ve tried to access but it seems that this site doesn’t exist. Can you confirm the address?

I’ve done the 23&Me test, does it help?

Shabat Shalom

jairo

Enviado do meu iPhone

Em 20 de nov. de 2020, à(s) 5:35 PM, Gerald Grundstein <2ga...@gmail.com> escreveu:

ATENÇÃO: este e-mail tem como origem um remetente que não é do EINSTEIN.
NÃO CLIQUE em links e anexos de remetentes desconhecidos ou que não tenha certeza de que o conteúdo é seguro.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the past year I have been working on the "Family Tree DNA" web site and finally decided to establish a "Sokyriany Ancestry" DNA Project on it. The "Family Tree DNA" site has the most extensive ability to compare and asses DNA results. I have sent out a number of invitations to individuals that had indicated their interest in DNA assessment as an ancestry identification tool. I hope the site will help to reveal additional connections to extended family in common from the "Shtetl". Please register at no cost on www.AncestryTreeDNA.com and then select membership in the "Sokyriany Ancestry" project listed under the "Dual Geographical Projects" category. I am always available to help with problems and confusions regarding our ancestry searches.

For any issues or further assistance, don't hesitate to contact the group's administrator at 435....@gmail.com

Good luck for everyone of us in our quests for tracing back stories we did not ask to be forgotten.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Sokiryany Jewish Roots" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sokiryany-jewish-roots/CAB5G5fg28KJCk3bUUwGvB9u-Cym_Rojn8-%2Bt-XxrdOv8fbDoSQ%40mail.gmail.com.
Esta mensagem contém informação confidencial e/ou privilegiada. Se você não for o destinatário ou a pessoa autorizada a receber esta mensagem, não pode usar, copiar ou divulgar as informações nela contidas ou tomar qualquer ação baseada nessas informações. Se você recebeu esta mensagem por engano, por favor avise imediatamente o remetente, respondendo o e-mail e em seguida apague-o. Comunicações pela Internet não podem ser garantidas quanto à pontualidade, segurança ou inexistência de erros ou vírus. O remetente por esta razão não se responsabiliza por qualquer erro, omissão ou mesmo opiniões e declarações contidas no conteúdo desta mensagem.

This E-mail is confidential. It may also be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it. If you have received this message in error, please delete it and all copies from your system and notify the sender immediately by return E-mail. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any errors, omissions, opinions or declarations contained in this E-mail.

iobe...@me.com

Nov 20, 2020, 8:25:57 PM11/20/20
to sokiryany-j...@googlegroups.com

Gerald

I can`t join to www.AncestryTreeDNA.com – the name is correct?

Thanks

Gerald Grundstein

Nov 21, 2020, 12:44:10 PM11/21/20
to sokiryany-j...@googlegroups.com
Thank you so much. This is the kind of thing that happens to me when I try to do more than I can do well. It should have read "www.familytreedna.com". I will send out a notice.

Gerald Grundstein

Nov 21, 2020, 12:48:03 PM11/21/20
to sokiryany-j...@googlegroups.com
My recent mailing gave an incorrect website. It should have been "www.familytreeDNA.com" not "ancestrytreedna.com" . I seem to have put 2 different Family Ancestry sites together.

Gerald Grundstein

Nov 21, 2020, 1:38:15 PM11/21/20
to sokiryany-j...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I sent an update for the correct web address. Sorry for the confusion. www.familtreeDNA.com

Ayana Kimron

Nov 21, 2020, 1:54:18 PM11/21/20
to sokiryany-j...@googlegroups.com
Good project!   I highly recommend that each and every DNA kit that participates in it should also be uploaded to gedmatch.com for cross-reference matching.
Just saying...

Rodrigo Arias

Nov 22, 2020, 3:42:11 AM11/22/20
to sokiryany-j...@googlegroups.com
Maybe is www.FamilyTreeDNA.com ? I found there a Sokyriany group.

Jairo Tabacow Hidal

Nov 22, 2020, 6:05:01 PM11/22/20
to sokiryany-j...@googlegroups.com

I’ve just did mine. Eager to meet my Family

jairo

Jairo Tabacow Hidal

Nov 22, 2020, 6:05:17 PM11/22/20
to sokiryany-j...@googlegroups.com